Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Monday, January 4, 2010

Let It Snow...

So we are buried in the white fluffy stuff here...(needed a reason to show my white feather wreath which I LOVE!!!...Anyway, close to a foot... It has made for great playtime outside with friends, plenty of hot cocoa and fireside games! My wreath reminds me of pure white snow - I made this to hang over our bed this Christmas, just a small touch in our room! It was simple...I just wrapped 2 feather boas around a white Styrofoam wreath and hot-glued the beginning and end points. I attached a gray silk ribbon to hang it from and for some sparkle added one of my grandmother's old broaches! I love to "craft"...I could do things like this all. day. long! Especially on snow days! Stay warm wherever you are!

2 comments:

KK said...

I love your wreath! We are drowning in snow here too...

Decor To Adore said...

What an adorable wreath ~ I love it!

Have a Happy Labor Day!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers