Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A dog gone good time! (ha!)





Christian's Birthday



















Christian turned 2 on December 6th...hard to believe but true! We had a very small group of friends over for a casual dinner and cake. He loves doggies right now - well in the form of books, stuffed animals, etc...up close, a real-live dog, no way! The kids decorated "dog houses" (ie gingerbread houses) - this is always a hit with young and old kids alike! Some of his favorite stuffed doggies were piled in a basket on a 'fur" blanket as our centerpiece. I used chocolate brown and blue as our colors and had fun making cupcake toppers and covering the water bottles and frosting cans with coordinating paper! After cake and champagne and presents everyone went home with homemade chocolate play-doh and a dog or dog bone cookie cutter. We also sent unfinished wood dog bone ornaments home to decorate at their leisure. It was a special day and he loved the attention and I loved throwing him a special party - I love birthdays and love celebrating my children!

2 comments:

KK said...

What an absolutely adorable party!!!

Susan said...

Too cute!!! Gabby loves dogs too and has had many "doggie" birthdays:))) brrr...it is cold here!!! stay warm:)

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers