Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pink Princess Preschool Celebration

The love is in the details...and boy do I love the details...ask anyone, I tend to make a big deal out of anything and everything... everything is an "occasion" in our home, that is how I show my family my love - I adore my babies and husband and feel so blessed that I am their Mother and his wife. I have always prepared a special "first day of school" breakfast for my Campbell and since this was Charlotte's first day of school...a breakfast fit for a Princess was in store! Heart shaped pancakes and strawberries were served on special dishes and OJ was sipped from pink crystal that was her Great-Grandmother's...how special and she loved every minute of it! A tiara and pink flowers were enjoyed by our little Princess! Charlotte, we love you, you are so special, the most precious and sweet little girl, a tender soul full of love and pure joy. My heart is overflowing with love for you... so cheers to you our sweet Charlotte Rose as you start Preschool!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Aahh, what a great Mom you! I'm sure it meant alot for Charlotte!! She's adorable in her tiara and she looks like she's "toasting" to a great year ahead! lol

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers