Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Monday, September 29, 2008

A Crawl, A Chair and Great bag!










What a weekend...Our youngest baby crawled today (really crawled, like across the room) ! He was so proud and of course so were we...even with a third, it was no less exciting! Our second baby was precious at her ballet class on observation day where us parents got to watch the twinkle dance and a "loose" rendition of Cinderella's Ball and a bear hunt! She is giddy with delight as she sees hereself in the mirror and adores here pink tutu, we adore you Charlotte and your sweet spirit is contageious!
Our weekend was busy with soccer, Cub Scouts, yard work, yada, yada, yada...and it was a jackpot weekend with tag sale finds! I bought an over sized, DOWN FILLED club chair AND ottoman for, are you ready?...$45!!! It is slip covered, remove the slip cover and it is a pristine ecru muslin fabric in mint condition - the slip cover actually looks pretty good in my scrap space, the colors work and if/when we move it elsewhere, I'll pull the cover off and use some toile pillows on it. I was also "eyeing" a great Savoy bag, perfect for Summer! My sweet neighbor GAVE it to me, free of charge, I came home and priced it on Ebay ($200 retail). All and all it was a great weekend, getting our Halloween decs out, transplanting my Hydrangea bushes to the front of the house, making Minestrone soup and Apple cupcakes. I love Fall, lots of nesting opportunities! What did you do?

1 comment:

Lori said...

What a great weekend! Love the bag!!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers