Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Great Weekend!




This was a busy weekend spent with family and friends...enjoying the beautiful Fall weather. School Fun Fair was Friday, volunteering at our Junior League Thrift Shop early Saturday, our first soccer game...Campbell had a great breakaway but just missed the net, better luck next week buddy! Their team was victorious though. "Uncle Rob" (my bro) was visiting from CA and got to spend some time with us all and join us at a friend's "housewarming" party Saturday night...the live music and food was awesome, thanks Christie - may you and Ben enjoy every happiness in your beautiful home! Today we had our special friends from out of town for brunch, enjoyed each others company, every time you leave Mags, my heart breaks all over again. Can't wait to see you and your new digs in a few weeks - GIRLS TRIP, YEA!!!! We wrapped up the weekend by taking the kids to the Zoo, we had a ball!
My sweetie is suffering from a miserable sinus thing but still managed to "play" Goliath at church today and as always, was a big help with the kids this weekend. Love ya babe, feel better soon! Hope you all had a great weekend...what did you do?

2 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

What a fun weekend you had! We had two soccer games a get together, church and shopping! Just thrilled it's Fall!
-Sandy Toes

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

It looks like so much fun! I love little carnivals like that. SO cute! I was sick over the weekend...so I didn't do much but that was probably much needed, so it's ok. Have a great Monday!
Carrie

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers