Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Have you been?

Where have I been...? I just visited a local Steve&Barry's...OMG! I cannot believe the price of their clothes. Sarah Jessica Parker's line "Bitten" is fab. A navy wool, 3/4 length dress coat - under $11, what? Cute tees for $8, great shoes and boots, all for around $12 and a velvet, strapless dress, perfect for all the upcoming Holiday parties - $10!!!!! The deals go on and on and the boys and guys tees are great - really fun. They have darling kids basics and a precious Holiday velvet dress for little girls with a big bow for $9...RUN, don't walk to Steve&Barry's! Happy shopping!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers