Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Apple Picking




What a beautiful Fall day...I spent the morning at the Apple Orchard with Charlotte's preschool class, we picked a whole big bag of apples all for $1, yum! It was so fun to see Charlotte pulling the big juicy apples of the branches and giggling with delight as they toppled down around us. She thoughtfully picked one for each of her brothers...she found a teeny, tiny one that she thought would be perfect for "her" baby brother, that's our sweet girl! We came home and made a special apple pie for Daddy, it was delicious and we had such fun baking together. I feel so lucky that I get to experience these things, childhood is fleeting! We love you Charlotte Rose!

5 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

How sweet! I love going to the Apple Orchard...what a yummy looking pie!
-Sandy Toes

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Your pie looks so yummy and I love the apple orchard experience in general. What a fun morning! Your daughter looks like she is in heaven! :)
Carrie

Gindy said...

Amanda,
I love visiting your blog. The pics of the kids are adorable, and thanks
for sharing all of your bargains!!!!
Gindy
ps the pie looks amazing

Midwest Mama said...

That Pie looks awesome. I wish I was there to have a piece.

Lori said...

Oooh, this pie looks so yummy...is there any left?! I could use a piece right now with some coffee!! hehee
Using one of your shiny new forks of course. :)

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers