Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Triathalon




I am so proud of Bryan who competed in his FIRST Triathlon Sunday!  He did an amazing job in the rain and cooler temps...he finished 7th! overall in the swim leg and 51st overall in the race!  Out of a few hundred!  Way to go babe!  He travels alot for work and when he is home he has little time to do anything else than be a Dad, husband, dog walker and handyman/get-it done man...so his training was sporadic (at best) but he was diligent and went for it anyway!  The kids and I loved cheering you on, thanks for being an awesome example!



Coming out of the water!


Transitioning to his bike


A couple "fans" :)


waiting to see him finish his bike "leg!" ...12miles!


GO! Daddy Go!!!  Coming into the shoot after the 5K, the final leg!...
There is Campbell to his right cheering him on!

We love you Bryan!
xoxo

1 comment:

Lori said...

Yea for hubby, that's awesome ~ I know the hard work and commitment it takes (not personally, but from my hubby:), you all should be proud!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers