Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Friday, September 2, 2011

Donut Date for Kindergartners



A girlfriend and I decided to host a "New to Kindergarten" play date at school shortly after the Class lists were posted....
We sent an Evite to those we knew and just asked those friends to spread the word
and forward the Evite...
We had close to 30 or so incoming Kindergartners and their Moms/Dads!

We provided donuts, juice and coffee for the "big kids" :)

It was a beautiful, sunny morning and was so much fun to get all those kids together, they saw some familiar faces but met lots of new friends too - we knew that might ease first day jitters!

Our school has wonderful playgrounds, a Prairie and Pavilion - lots of exploring fun!



(PS- Hang with me...I am pretty sure that these next few posts will all be back-tracking...I have sooo much to post about)

Ice Cream Social
Back to School Night
Teacher Meet & Greet
All our Summer adventures
Campbell's soccer team
and much, much more!





No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers