Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Baby Birdie

My baby...
my last baby, my youngest baby, the baby I prayed so hard for, fought so hard for....

(bedrest 2007)
 and celebrated so intensely...



(delivered 4 weeks premature but healthy and strong!)
December 6, 2007




started preschool today!




 
My little "birdy" has flown the coop, left the nest
 and spread his wings today!



(new school! - September 6, 2011
I love you my sweet, sweet Christian, my forever little birdy...this Mama
loves you more than words!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Look at that hair! That smile! He is sweeter than words. Hope you did well. Big day!

Unknown said...

foWell designed, well meaning, entertaining. I share your feeling.Keep it up.

Unknown said...

Well designed, well meaning, entertaining. I share your feeling.Keep it up.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers