Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Thursday, September 29, 2011

20 years and Home Again


Headed to my 20th HS Reunion this weekend....and I can't wait!  You see there is something so special about this school - "the castle on the hill" as it is refereed to!  Some of my most precious memories are from HS, from Glen Ellyn, from home...!

And although we can't ever really "go back" we can sure enjoy the time and relish in the memories!

Things I am looking forward to:

a girl's weekend...w/ about 10 of my HS besties (and all that a hotel, child-less, husband-less, responsibility-less, big slumber party entails!
  • a reunion with old classmates & friends
  • the Homecoming Parade and Football game
  • the parties....
  • the laughter....
  • Barone's Pizza
  • Santa Fe Mexican
  • The Cracker Barrel Bakery
  • Alfie's Inn
  • the lake, the leaves and the nostalgia of being there again...
I can't wait to go home!






 The house I grew- up in... so many memories!


679 North Main Street....

1 comment:

Lori said...

That's awesome, it seems like you had a great time home ~ the packing picture had me laughing ~ things are always crazy when getting ready for a trip! :)

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers