Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Frames with Friends

Some girlfriends and I stayed up way too late a few weeks ago...we had a ball,of course!  We had decided to get together and do make picture frames as  Christmas gifts!

I love pictures and I love frames and I love "crafting" and making things...I have seen frames very similar in stores,mostly small shops for $35 and up...we knew we could do better than that!  Plus, I think its more meaningful when the gift comes from the heart!




Not the best pictures of the pictures:)  but you get the idea...
So fun to personalize with a "blingy" initial, a cross or an old brooch...we have been collecting lots of goodies and ribbons and frames to make a really fun gift!  :)

Blessings friends and family as we head towards Thanksgiving...I am bound and determined to have all of my shopping done by next week!  Wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers