Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Monday, November 7, 2011

Posterity Picture

Wanted to make sure I had a "Halloween Keepsake" on my blog....
a family picture of us all dressed-up!


Harry Potter, Friendly Witch (her black cat), Peyton Manning and his on field referee:)

Seems Like Halloween was now weeks ago...with Thanksgiving so close and Christmas right behind....I am excited and every year I swear I am going to squeeze every last second of Christmas fun out of the Holiday but yet I feel behind even before it has started...silly I know.

Less than 50 days....

1 comment:

Lori said...

Ha, I feel the same way about the holidays and just wrote a post about it today ~ I want to do so much and yet I don't. :)
I can't believe thanksgiving is only a couple of weeks away!! :0
Enjoy the season!!
Love the Halloween picture, you all look so cute!!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers