Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Baby Stella

My beautiful friend Gindy had a baby girl last night!

Stella Lee Weaver...

I am over the moon excited!  I love babies and I love Gindy and her sweet family - she did not find out ...boy or girl, so that make her news all the more exciting!

Gindy has wonderful style...we met through mutual friends years ago and we were kindred spirits from the get go...we love to shop and decorate and antique...
we love wine and good food and a great candle :)

So, in honor of she and baby Stella I wanted to show you a few quick pics I took on Halloween of her nursery...I just love how it turned out!





of course, these pics don't do it much justice but it is lots of neutral colors...with a silver-gray paint on the walls...all white linen bedding and lots of special, precious touches!

And now...she gets to throw in lots of pin:)

Her son Harper also has a handsome new "big boy" room...





See what I mean...?!  Great style....


This was Gindy (on the right obviously!  :))
on
Halloween passing out candy!...



Congrats sweet friends
 Gindy, Brian and Harper and Baby Stella...
so happy for you all!  We love you-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the name Stella! Hope you have a fabulous weekend :)

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers