Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Merry Christmas

Hello!  I have missed you...my blog has fallen wayside to caring for 2 very ill parents who have both been hispitialized over the last month.  To say things have been crazy in an understatement!  I am trying hard to keep it all together and be what everyone "needs"...Mom, wife, daughter,sister and friend but I am failing I am sure...I thank God for this season of grace and beauty and celebration of our Savior's birth!  There is no better time in my eyes, to forgive, to love, to have compassion and gladness, to give to eachother and to look ahead with hope and excitement and anticipation for a new season of health and happiness and renewals...I wont be around much these next few weeks here on my blog, chances are I am trying to prepare Christmas in spite of feeling most "un-Christmas"...but my babies deserve the very best I can give them so I will turn my focus to them...

Blessings to you all this Season! xo




1 comment:

Susan said...

What a wonderful outlook! I needed that...I just blogged about not feeling so Christmasy this year:( So sorry to hear about your mom and dad, I will say a prayer for you and them:)) Have a wonderful Christmas:)

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers