Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Friday, June 3, 2011

Dollie Bakery





Last weekend was pretty rainy...so this is how we spent a good part of our Saturday!
Making cupcakes for Lanie and Grace's(her AG dollies)  new bakery!

Charlotte and I had lots of fun imagining all the ways this bakery would serve the girls and their friends!
Charlotte is so clever and has so much attention to detail....I love that about her!

I feel like these days of dollies and play and make-believe are numbered (although I truly hope they are not!) so I treasure the time on the floor with my little girl....and her "little girls" too!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

I know where she gets her attention to detail! Looks like a whole lot of fun!

Shari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shari said...

Where are your other food items from? I especially like the watermelon slices.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers