Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Friday, May 27, 2011

Schools out...Summers here!





Summer is officially here, well, one more day of school left.  But we have had tons of rain,chilly days and little sun!  With the yucky weather, a travelling husband and saying good-bye to a very dear friend who moved to Ohio, I have not felt much like blogging lately! Looks like the weather will turn around by Memorial Day though!  Cannot wait to sit by the pool with the sun on my face!

I feel very unprepared for Summer this year, I may just try and "wing it" with lots of swimming and the hopes that Christian being one year older might be "easier"...he can play outside w/ his brother and sis and just be that more independent!  We shall see -!


The last few weeks have been busy!  Preschool Graduation / Music performance, Field Day, Olympic Day, class parties and all the other day to day...we also had some work done in our family room after some Winter water damage...it looks beautiful!  So fresh and light and calm and I can't wait to share pictures of everything!  Soon, I hope.  I am also in full swing planning Charlotte's 6th Birthday party...she has requested a "Dumbo" party (on the cusp of returning from Disney!), but we also decided to put a vintage circus twist to it...soft grays, pinks and yellows.  It is going to be so fun, cant wait to share the ideas with you!

I came across an adorable summer activity printable today that I wanted to share!  I plan to frame this in an oversized, white distressed frame and refer to it for lots of fun ideas! I also printed a few extras out and want to give to friends with a bottle of lemonade  and plate of cookies as a "Happy Summer" treat!

Take a look and share the Summer the love...


http://laurawinslowphotography.com/blog/2011/05/25/freebie-101-bits-of-summer-fun-laura-winslow-photography/

1 comment:

Erin said...

Happy summer Amanda! I hope the weather turns around for you! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Your little guy is three and not slowing down yet!??? Sounds like I'm going to be exhausted for a long time coming!

At least there is someone else out there feeling my pain! :)

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers