Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sneak Peek





http://tadacreations.blogspot.com/2011/06/custon-dress-vintage-circus.html

A little sneak peek at Charlotte's party dress!  Cirque de Charlotte party planning and prep is in full mode around here!  We have one excited little girl who will turn 6 in just a few days.  It just does not seem possible!  She has filled our life with more love and laughter and smiles and giggles and joy than I could have ever imagined!  Can't wait to celebrate that little girl in big fun this week and on her party day too!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers