Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

More BTS Fun...


Charlotte, 4
2009-2010 school year



While I swear every child we know is back to school...our little Charlotte is NOT.  She is so ready; missing her brother and friends and feeling a little left behind.  She does start next week though and I have plans to make her last few days at home lots of fun! I feel as if she gets "lost in the shuffle" alot...the middle child!  Between all of her older brother's activities/schedule  (school has been in session almost 4 weeks now for him) and her little brother who still requires so of our much time and attention (and we are potty-training!)  I try to make things a little extra-special for her when I can.  Well, I found a GREAT new blog  http://onecharmingparty.com/category/back-to-school/tonight that has some really cute back to school ideas...her pictures and projects are very simple and sweet and timeless (very MARTHA I think!)...so I just wanted to share a few of  her ideas that Charlotte and I will get to work on.  We are hosting a few, small friends for a BTS lunch next week, there will be teacher gifts, Orientation/Open House and the traditional BTS "night before dinner" as well as "day of breakfast".  Campbell had his celebration and now it will be her turn!  ...




apple..clever twist...great gift idea!




erasers covered with scrapbook papers


this is my favorite!...just darling!

and some pictures from my blog last Fall...


my wreath for the front door...
announcing it was time for school!


Campbell's 1st day after school treat...

Do you celebrate the start of the school year?


1 comment:

Susan said...

I first have to say that I'm so glad another mom puts the HUGE bows in their daughter's hair!! Gabby had this size bow in her hair for her preschool picture! (she just about dies when I show people now!) LOL

You are such a great mom! Your babies are very blessed to have a mommy like you! What cute ideas!!

Have a great day!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers