Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Monday, September 20, 2010

Bento



Do you what a Bento is/means? (see link below)...

I had no idea, until tonight...when I came across this blog....I am smitten!...I am on a personal quest to get my kids to eat better, to eat more healthy, to try new things.  I want to make their lunches more appealing, more efficient, and more exciting.  I am the first to admit, I have failed my kids in this department.  I don't buy alot (like hardly ever any) junk...I buy mostly Organic and all-natural when I can.  I rarely buy anything with HFCS (High Fructose Corn Syrup)...occasionally, yes, as a treat they will get "junky" but I have never wanted to reward bad eating habits with junky foods.  But, where I seem to fail is letting them get-away with not eating what I prepare for a meal, not trying new things and "snacking/grazing" all most all the time. My kids also fill up on milk...they love it and I probably let them drink too much of it.  So, I have decided to change the obvious and also come at things from a different angle and I think this Bento just might be the trick...or a good start anyway...let me know what you think...and I would love your "healthy eating" ideas and suggestions!

http://www.anotherlunch.com/p/faqs.html

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers