Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sick on St.Paddy's

Happy St.Paddy's...Hope you are doing something fun!  I am sick, Christian too but we are hangin' in...This runner makes me SOOO happy though!  I am ready to replace the carpet on our front stairs...I am between a zebra runner or a seagrass runner...I thought Bryan would be very opposed to the zebra but he is being very agreeable so do I get more practical/predicatble or more out of the box?  Our home is pretty traditional so I think the zebra print would be fun and unexpected.  Thats all I have for tonight...told ya I was sick and I have been without a camera battery for over a month so needless to say I have not had any new pics to share of the kids.  That is all about to be remedied though!

7 comments:

pink green & southern said...

LOVE the zebra runner!

Jill said...

Sorry to hear you are sick...me too! we are on Spring Break at my very favorite place on earth and now I'm sick :(! Prayers that we ALL feel better soon! LOOOVE the Zebra runner!- I am looking at a leopard one for the new house!
Blessings!
Jill

Maureen said...

love that runner... hope you feel better soon.

Reggae Download said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Party Box Design said...

Feel better!

LOOOOVE that runner!

Henley on the Horn said...

I love the zebra! I think it would go with anything!

PinkPolkadotAA said...

Love the zebra! Hope you feel better soon :)

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers