Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Monday, November 30, 2009

My 411...




Busy getting ready for this little pumpkin's 2nd birthday...how can that be?...
Also, trying to remember the reason for the season and that it is not about the "rat race" but about family, and friends and slowing down to savor the time we have so generously been given!
I am happy to say though that my Christmas cards are done and mailed...whoo hoo! That is always a huge stress -er for me!? Why...?!...anyhoo...I am also happy to report that my shopping is done too! I feel great having accomplished both of these projects!
Hope to be back soon with more pictures and posts but like I said, I hope to just slow down and enjoy...no "half-tos" this month!
Blessings to you all...hope your Season is off to a great start!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy birthday to Christian! I can't believe he is going to be two either. You have been a busy bee and I am jealous of how much you have done. We are almost done decorating. Just have to put up the big tree. I am going to focus on Christmas Cards once we survive Dustin's work party. Have a great week!!!

Landlocked Mermaid said...

YOU are on the ball lady!! I am proud of you!! That little Christian is as gorgeous as ever.. and getting your cards our already???!! you are a super star. I just dug out your gingerbread cookie recipe you shared with me last year... willl be thinking of you and making it this year xo

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers