Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

TomKat Studio...



Do you need some super-cute and original gifts this year? Of course you do! Or maybe you just want to have the "perfect" gift tag...maybe you are looking for a precious birth announcement, party invite or cute cupcake toppers for your Holiday parties! Visit TomKat Studio's blog to see her beautiful work, I have been following her blog for awhile and am smitten with all she creates. She is very talented and has all her goods for sale in her Etsy shop too! So go shopping, promise you'll love it all, I do...and Bryan if you are reading this I want her green frame with white Hydrangea flower for Christmas (as conveniently pictured above, ha!)!!!!! Smooches.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers