Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Music and Munchies

















Hard to believe but our little Charlotte has finished her first year of preschool! And my how she has grown in more ways than one. Her Daddy and I are just so proud of her. Her teacher Mrs. Romey and her BFF Holyn were highlights for her this year. The end of school celebration is called "Music and Munchies" - she worked so hard on her songs all year...they had all kinds of cute props and instruments , so cute! Each child was called forward for a certificate and hug! Something about their little voices singing along while their music teacher plays the piano - priceless memories, I feel so lucky to get to be a stay at home Mommy, to witness these moments that only happen once in a lifetime, to be Charlotte and Christian and Campbell's Mommy is such a blessing! After the music it was on to the class for munchies and pink punch...this was after a "donut date" with her Daddy and I...It was a great morning, one I will always remember! We love you Charlotte Rose!




6 comments:

Landlocked Mermaid said...

oooh she is sooo loveable!! Look at those cheeks!! Congrats mommy! xo

Tickled Pink And Green said...

She's so adorable!

KK said...

She is just precious!!!

Susan said...

Hopefully she will always let you place those big beautiful bows in her hair...after 2nd grade gabby refused to wear them...we just had 10 inches cut off her 24 inch long hair...I cried...I can't blog about it yet...your baby girl is precious:)

Gindy said...

Amanda she is such a little doll!!!! I love her little outfit!!

PartyofFive said...

She looks adorable. Music and munchies brings back so many memories. I miss those days...that program was the highlight of the year for me! Enjoy....it goes by too fast.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers