Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Monday, May 18, 2009

Lizzyanne...Cute!







I am thrilled to be hosting a Lizzyanne trunk show this week! She is a local (well, sort of) gal who designs and sews these precious frocks! I've invited friends and neighbors for coffee and breakfast bites before school is out for the Summer...it is a great chance to see one another before the Summer plans kick-in and everyone is scattered. The house is clean and tomorrow I'll start my baking and cooking...the weather promises to be glorious this week - sunny and 80's (I'll believe it when I see it!)...The porch and patio are gussied-up and I look forward to a great get-together with friends!
If you want to see more cute clothes visit Lizzyanne on Etsy.com and search "elleshanklin"

3 comments:

KK said...

OMG, those are ca-ute!

Susan said...

I thought of you yesterday (check out my post)... this would have been something I see you doing when your daughter is old enough:)

Gindy said...

Amanda,
Thursday was so much fun!!! Thanks so much for having us over!!!! Let's get together again real soon. Have a wonderful relaxing weekend.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers