Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pink Party



























\\




























I hosted a "Pink Party" the other night...previously, I invited a bunch of friends, those who wanted to participate name's were thrown in a hat and I randomly pulled partners...you had a few weeks to shop for your partner and were to buy all pink gifts! Including something homemade was a plus too. We met at my house for Cupid Cocktails and Sweet Treats...everyone then exchanged their gifts - we had a ball!!!! Everyone wore pink and we dined on all kinds of bite sized goodies, eaten off my grandmother's pink rose china...we sipped from her pink crystal glasses too, she would be so proud! I even had a pink chocolate fountain - so fun! My friend Rikki (due with her 3rd baby, a little girl!) wCheck Spellingas my partner, she gave me a great pair of flip-flops, the most precious pink and green umbrella, pink and green notes and a yummy WS pink grapefruit candle - I loved it all Rikki!!! I heart this time of year and I heart my friends, how lucky am I?!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Fun Party! Love all the food and decorations!

KK said...

What a great idea party! And you did an LOVELY job with the food and decorations--I wish I could have been there!

Jessica said...

The party was amazing!!! Your house was so "pretty in pink!" Thank you so much for organizing the Pink Party and for all of the cupid cocktails and yummy treats. I can't even imagine how much work it was for you. You truly are the hostess with the mostess:)

Landlocked Mermaid said...

wow!! You are talented!! I am so proud of my swap partner!! can i come next year????? xo

Holly said...

What a cute party theme! It looks like so much fun!

Gindy said...

So much fun!!! Thank you so much for everything. The night went too quickly!!!! I'm still loving those champagne glasses!!!!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers