Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The End of an Era...

A new day has dawned where the use of my laptop is no longer needed to support the cyber-habits of the author of this wonderful blog. In that light, I thought it fitting that I, the tolerant husband of a chronic laptop kidnapper, make a suprise post. The next post you will see will be published via a sleek pink machine , the subject of one previous post, that is under the sole ownership of Amanda. No longer will my machine be missing from my office as I go to work. No longer will it spend the cold Michiana night at the foot of, or on, the ottoman of the favorite blogging spot only to be rescued each morning by its rightful and loving owner. No longer will there be a need to be tethered to a power supply as a result of a defunct battery while blogging. No longer will the cursor suddenly jump across the screen and inadvertently close the window in which you are writing in...no chance to save...only starting over.



As much as you love to engage in your new found hobby of blogging and other online activities, it is so much my pleasure that you may do so at the helm of reliable equipment and at the time of your choosing. So I ask you. Can you handle the new ride?



So...to my bride...

Thanks for all you do for me and our family. Without you we would be lost in many, many ways.



I love you honey!



-B

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You my husband never cease to surprise and amuse!!!...I love you and miss you and LOVE my new pink baby and yes, I can rock the ride, no worries!!! Love you, hurry back to us safe and sound! xoxox

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers