Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Christian's 1st Playdate...



My sweet friend Gindy and her precious little guy Harper came by last week for coffee and a playdate...Christian's first! Now, he has been around many a playdate between his big brother and sister's social calendars but this was just he and I...having our friends to play, both Campbell and Charlotte were at school so no interruptions...Gindy and I gabbed away about all the usual and especially about some of our fav blogs, Harper and Chrisitian played away, it was great! I forgot how fun just one can be - Gindy has a really cute blog and this is her first baby, stop by and visit...www.3dreamweavers.blogspot.com. Can't wait to see you and Harp again soon Gindy, thanks for the great company!

3 comments:

Gindy said...

We had so much fun!!! Can't wait to do it again soon!! We're going out of town next week, so maybe the week after!? Thanks so much for being such a wonderful hostess!!!
Hugs and Kisses,
Gindy and Harper

Courtney said...

Love first playdates. Its so fun to watch them explore.
I just got the pink dell for Xmas. Love it!

Jessica said...

What great pictures! I am glad the kiddos had such a good time. Looks like you girls enjoyed yourselves too. Hope you are staying warm!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers