Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Monday, November 24, 2008

Special Gifts...

Aren't these cute? Some Christmas gifts arrived last week from Pottery Barn Kids...they are wrapped just precious with felt Santa tags and red grosgrain ribbon...can't wait to put them under the tree!

We had a great weekend with friends who came to visit...we saw Twilight (great movie!) and went out for drinks, did some shopping too. We did more shopping Saturday and had lunch while the boys enjoyed the ballgame. After the Notre Dame game we had friends over for pizza so all the kids could visit and play, they had a ball! Campbell and Charlotte loved having Ellie and Camryn (and their sweet dog Chloe) spend the night and stay with us...I loved having them all here too...miss you lots Maggie...your friendship is a gift! Anyway, it was a busy weekend with all my favorite things. Hope yours was happy too!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers