Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Already...?!

The snow is promised to fall today...you'll receive your Starbucks in their red Holiday cups, the stores are all decorated, the Churches are all holding their Holiday Craft Bazaars today, as well as many cute, small gift shops in town who will host Open Houses today...many big retailers opened at 6am today for "Doorbusters"! ...the Christmas music is being played on the radio and my kids are DYING to get our house decorated...And it is only November 8! It seems the excitement and the "hoopla" starts earlier each year! That is OK though, it is the most glorious time of the year! Never to early to start your planning...does anyone have some good blogs they like to visit for Christmas decorating ideas? And, if you wanna join in on somefun Christmas blogging swaps, visit http://www.clemsongirlandthecoach.blogspot.com/ and http://www.grovegals.blogspot.com/ for what promises to be two great ones! Happy Holidays...(early!!!)!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers