Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Preppy Pumpkins, Cute Pumpkins & A Well Fed Pumpkin













Randomness...Just wanted to share some random little pictures...First, my preppy polka dot pumpkins - LOVE them...they are sitting in my son's school's teacher's lounge, you see I do all the decorating for the lounge (via our PTO), I used this cute little round sponge on a handle, voila! perfect polka dots , add some polka dot grosgrain ribbon, so fun! The next little picture is of my sweet baby pumpkins as they feasted on breakfast in bed last weekend - they LOVE this, they wake up and curl up together (Charlotte like to put on Cam's jammies, note her getup!) with all their books and wait for their special breakfast, served on a tray, the whole 9 yards! They are so precious to me and it was so fun to do for them, even a Pop Tart tastes better in bed! My last random picture is of Christian's store bought baby food...I thought this was a clever way to make it look "cute", its easy to get to, easy to make the selection and gives my favorite cake stands purpose! Why bury it in the pantry?! Christian is my well-fed little pumpkin!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love the polka-dot pumpkins!!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I love those polka dot pumpkins!! So cute!!
Carrie

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers