Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Jolly Fun at Jollay Orchard~


















We had a great Saturday at Jollay Orchards - we picked pumpkins, picked apples (the kids loved climbing up a ladder to choose their apples), took a hayride, fished, played games, bounced, did a Haunted House, had our faces painted (the kids!) had a picnic and spent LOTS of time feeding the goats! We shopped the market and had the yummiest apple cider donuts and fresh pressed apple cider! It was a happy afternoon, spending time all together - one of my biggest day to day struggles is to get all us together(besides dinner) it seems like we are always "a family divided"...Bryan has 2 and I have 1 or visa versa, with 3 kids with such varied ages, interests, activities, etc...it seems like everyone is always going different directions so it was extra special to be together today. I feel like this Fall is especially great since last year I was beginning my 2 months on bedrest, Campbell,Charlotte and Bryan sacrificed quite a bit without Mommy at the helm, they missed alot and I did too...how wonderful to glance over and see baby Christian in his baby carrier yesterday, wow, have we all come full circle! Love to you all and Happy Fall my precious family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a fabulous time!!! We are so glad you get to have a normal fall this year and enjoy this special time with your family:)

Love,
Jess and D

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers