Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Friday, October 10, 2008

A New Friend!





Charlotte had her first playdate today...well, not her first one ever but usually her playdates are kids that are my friend's kids...but today Charlotte was invited to her sweet little friend Holyn's house after preschool, a friend she made all by herself! Her sweet Mom (Jen) invited Christian and I to join them all for a delicious lunch at her lovely home, it is decorated so beautifully and has a "library" to die for! Her daughter Holyn's room is tres chic...she and Charlotte had a wonderful time playing with their Bitty Babies.... Jennifer made a delicious Spinach salad with grilled chicken, we actually ate a whole meal without any interruptions...huh???? So thank you Charlotte for helping Mommy to make a new friend too! This picture is Charlotte and Holyn at the Apple Orchard a few weeks ago, I didn't get a pic of them today. (PS - Didn't have a pic of the two of them....so...)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers