Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Blessings


I feel so blessed today...
Not just for my family, friends, home, warm clothes and food, a house and good health
but for the fact that both my parents are alive and well today!
You see last year, on Thanksgiving Day I was back and forth between two hospital rooms...
My Mother was in ICU and in a "twilight" coma -
my Dad was suffering physical and mental problems
as a result of chronic alcohol abuse and the stress of my Mom's fall/injury...

It was a dark, sad time in my life, cannot believe it has been a year but it was actually a blessing in disguise!

Thanks to all who prayed and supported me and my family...

Blessings to you all - I hope you are spending your day exactly the way you want to
and in the event that you feel sad, worried, hopeless or you know someone who is
take comfort in knowing that you are not alone and anything is possible if you turn your
worries over to the Lord!  I promise he will not fail you!

2 comments:

Susan said...

So happy your holiday was wonderful and both of your parents are doing well!! It is a true blessing to have both parents, I'm so grateful as well!

Lori said...

Beautiful post! Hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving!
Was hoping to do a post on the advent forest but don't think I'll get to it on time:( I can't even recall where I got the idea ...from a magz or Pinterest ...not sure, let me know if you want me to find a link of how to!!
We sold our house last Spring unexpectedly and that is what prompted the move, we wanted to be closer to the beach.:)

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers