Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Monday, November 5, 2012

In the Moment




A few weeks ago, Christian's preschool class
visited the Pumpkin Patch.  Lots of Fall Fun there...
corn maze, petting zoo, games, and a big "pillow"
that all the kids got to bounce on ( picture a big in ground trampoline)...
We took a hayride out to the "patch" and picked out the perfect pumpkin!
The skies were so blue and the sun was shining so bright!  The air was crisp
and he and I had the best time together...I am acutely aware that he is my baby, the "last" one
there will not be any more preschool field trips, Halloween "parades" and class parties.
Truly, it makes my heart ache.  Why does it take the last child to make you slow down?  To savor the time, to live IN THE MOMENT...that is not easy but so amazing when we do!
So, I am taking it all in and not for granted - the chubby dimpled hands, the naps, the cuddles, the time alone together when the his brother and sister are in school, the field trips, the ABC's song, the class parties and all the precious preschool moments...we are making so many memories together and I know this last year of Preschool will be over in the blink of an eye!

I love you Christian!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers