Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Things I want to Remember...


 It has been busy around here!  Halloween "month" is always a busy and fun time...
We have spent our time carving pumpkins with friends...

 

Celebrating our 14th Wedding Anniversary! 
(the gift was "Ivory"...
I got creative and decided to wrap
some of his small gift in our "Ivory" colored wedding invite :)


Baking Ghost cookies
(recipe via Tessa)

and BLUE ghost cookies...


Fires in the fireplace, lots of snuggles and blankie time!


Enjoying the beauty in our neighborhood that is Fall!


Drawing and coloring on our newly painted
garage chalkboard wall....


Pouring over the precious words and art
that Charlotte brings home
from school!


Dining Alfresco on a rare 75 degree day last week...


Making S'mores with best buddies...


Crafting for Christian's school Halloween Parade...
(Cute idea found here: Tessa  again :))

More fun coming in the next few days...

1 comment:

Susan said...

What an awesome post! You are a great mom, your children are truly blessed!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers