Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall

Well, here I am again...weeks having blown by.  The colors are absolutely glorious here right now...bright blue skies, reds, yellows, gold and rich browns in the the trees and leaves... all so beautiful...truly, God's Gift to us all!

September was busy with new school routines, soccer, gymnastics, a weekend in Ohio with a dear friend and a trip to The Country Living Fair, apple-picking, a huge garage sale, a barn dance and lots of  "feathering my nest" for Fall...(kids are already bugging me for Halloween stuff to make its way out of storage!) 

Happy Fall Friends!


A late afternoon bike ride with my sweet boy...


New wreaths to welcome Fall...( my poor urns look sad )
 
Shopping the CL Fair with Jen

the BEST and BIGGEST caramel apples...from Country Bake Shop, yum!


St.Joe Farm...St.Pius Parent Social...

Giddy Up!...Date night at the Social...







No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers