Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Kindergarten Program 20102

In old news....

I was so bad blogging this Spring that I wanted to go back and share some highlights ( for our blog book kiddos)...

We watched as Charlotte completed her first year of school as a Kindergartner!  She was named an "outstanding" reader by her teacher and we could not of been more proud of her!  Their year concluded with an all Kindergarten Musical and Program...super cute!  She played the letter Y and a sleepy child in one of their many skits they performed :)






1 comment:

Susan said...

I love these photos! Your a great mom and great at capturing every moment of your kids lives!! You'll be glad you did we they become seniors!! :)

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers