Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Little London Love

Hello All....

Hope your Summer has been wonderful - ours has been....but busy, busy.  Trying very hard to enjoy the last 20 days of Summer we have left before school starts.  We have been loving watching the Olympics together - as a family!!  This is sometimes hard with 3 kids all spread out in age who have different TV choices, whats appropriate, etc...so this is great...swimming and diving and of course the Gymnastics have been highlights.  I have a few fun things to share along the line of the  (crafts) but I saw this window in Ohio earlier this Summer while visiting friends and I fell in love...

Not the best picture but that pillow with the the London Soldiers...oh my, I just love it!


PS- McKenna (the Gymnast and AG Girl of the Year) is watching
all the Olympics action with us!

Go USA!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers