Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A few days away

My honey and I flew the coop for a few days alone! That's right.... No kids that belong to us anywhere to be seen! The weather was rainy and cool for most of the trip but perfect for reading, relaxing and napping! We visited Saugatuck and Holland, MI and then off to Chicago for some shopping and to see 'Train' under the stars at Ravinia!

The Wickwood Inn in Saugatuck was out first stop.... So charming, great location and the food was amazing!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers