Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Saturday, December 17, 2011

a few of my favorite things!

It's been a tough few weeks to say the least!  ...so, I figured I need to make a list of some things I am grateful for, happy about and feel blessed by!  (in no particular order, either!  :))


  • my God and my faith...
  • our tradition of seeing the nutcracker again this year...it seemed particuarly great today!
  • hot cocoa afterwards with friends where we watched our daughters dance like little sugar plum fairies all through starbucks!
  • a roaring fire, sitting by the light of my beautifully "perfect" Christmas Tree
  • the amazing smell of my aspen candle
  • the homeade wrapping paper that my kids created
  • the elf on the shelf who continues to surprise and delight us each day!
  • that at 38 my mommy is still my mommy...even if she too confused to know right now!
  • snowflakes today...finally feels "Christmas-y"
  • my friends...simply put - they are ANGELS in my life!
  • Caramel Brulee Lattes from Starbucks - yum!
  • my comfy, cozy bed...
  • the sheer delight of seeing christmas thru my babies' eyes!
  • my church
  • that my sweet bryan is on vacation for the nest two weeks...can't wait to be together!
  • brunch with santa (tomorrow)
I think thats it for now!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Thinking of you, and wishing you a wonderful Christmas.

Lori said...

Amanda, thank you for the sweet comment, I appreciate it so much! I hope your week got better, it always helps to list our blessings, and I hope your family had a wonderful Christmas! Will email you about the paper cones:)

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers