Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Monday, August 1, 2011

Giving Away

Its constant, this giving away...

Click on the link below to read one of the most beautiful pieces I have ever read...Paige's blog is a favorite of mine and this post is just amazing.  I know as Mothers we have to let go but it is just so, so hard! 

Charlotte starts Kindergarten in 3 short weeks and Christian then starts Preschool...their big brother Campbell is just two short years away from Middle school.  None of those milestones seem possible...my heart is heavy with these thoughts yet I am excited for them to grow and learn and spread their wings just a little bit more with each new day that passes but it is not easy to do!

First we give them roots and then we give them wings, right?


http://paigeknudsen.blogspot.com/2011/08/its-constant-this-giving-away.html


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers