Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Camp Week

Where does the time go?  Where has Summer gone?...I am so behind on blogging but have enjoyed being more "present" and in the moment this Summer instead.

It has been a busy few weeks around here...Campbell spent a week at Camp Tannadoonah with a group of 10! other buddies (they had one whole cabin to themselves)...he hiked, fished, swam, kayaked, cook over an open fire and won the Golden Arrow award for Archery (very distinguished I guess ;) )...camp memories are the best and more and more each year he grows a little bigger and falls more in love with his experience away from home. We miss him alot when he is gone, it is so quiet without him but we know he is having a blast and it gives us lots of quality time with Christian and Charlotte which is awesome too!  I managed to sneak in a little "playtime" with friends myself - boating and sitting in the sun, laughing and enjoying a yummy lunch, girlfriends are great for the Soul.  Other highlights included a night at a friends' lake house for dinner and boat rides, Charlotte did a week long ballet and art camp and Christian learned to swim all by himself without his "muscle" suit!  We are so proud of him!  I feel like my kids have grown leaps and bounds in just a few months!  Here are a few highlights from the week!


4th Summer at Camp Tannadoonah


Cabin Buddies...


The top bunk rules as well as the new Camp tshirt!


After a visit to the camp store...


Saying "goodbye" for the week...



Now its time for these kiddos to have some fun...
after dinner "cruise" on Birch Lake




Manicured tootsies :)

Bumper Boats



 With all our kids away at camp it was so much fun to get a group together
to have some of our own lake fun!



Our lovely hostess for the day as well as our boat driver!


Jumped off the top of the Pontoon boat and just floating...

 
Our best effort at a group shot...it was such a happy day!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers