Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day





I am lucky to be called "Mommy" by these little ones...



I have good days and bad days, I lose my temper, I don't give my all sometimes, I'd rather blog than play blocks...the list of my faults could go on and on BUT you love me unconditionally! You never fail to amaze me or make me smile or truly put the world into perspective! You make me proud and and help me to remember to slow down...literally! To stop and smell the roses, look at a rock or watch the ant colonies! You love the simple things, gum and lifesavers and Family Movie Nights! Thank you for the cuddles and the belly laughs and the kisses that you give so freely! I love you with all my heart, more than words could ever say! Thank you for a wonderful Mother's Day...breakfast, sweet gifts, homemade cards and lots of love!
and thank you to the greatest Daddy (behind the Mama!) who lovingly helps and rarely complains, who always puts us first and who gives me time to just be "Amanda"...
I love and thank you! 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers