Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Loving...


I love her house (have tried to mimic it!), love her blog, love the name of her blog and now I love her new stationary (I ordered some too!) - yes, I feel like a stalker!


Here's the cute stationary...


I am loving Seleta's foyer re-vamp - just beautiful..
A few years ago we moved our laundry room and had a mudroom/cubbies installed in its place...however; since then I have struggled...how to keep it clean, organized, efficient, clutter-free, functional, pretty, etc...I felt like if "I built it, it would all come"...not so much!  Even the light fixture has shorted-out...and the hunt is on for a new one.  Don't hate me because I am already looking forward to back-to-school - just another reason to re-organize and strive for order in there.  We spent a very good chunk of change having custom cubbies built-in and while I still love them I am convinced that you could achieve the same goal of organization just by using lots of hooks around the space or down a long back hall or in a foyer above a bench.  Take a look and see...


Seleta's beautiful design...

I love this - very doable and I think would be pretty affordable...I like the totes above too that could store art supplies/crafts...etc.




I love this version below...beautiful and different! 
Most mudrooms have the cubbies.
I love the shutters as doors and the chicken wire
 on top, I just love everything about this room!




I love the one below...more like what we have but ours is a smaller version...
I like how it goes along the long wall and has drawers too!

Charming and fun with the letters, love the clock too!



I'd love to know how/where you store backpacks, purses, shoes, etc...?!
What do you LOVE today?





1 comment:

Alexis said...

Your stationery is on the way!!
Thanks Amanda, I am so glad to have a new blog buddy!
xo,
Alexis

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers