Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Country Living House


Good morning friends!  Since I seem to be on a NYC kick, I wanted to show some of the pics from the new "Green Living Country Living House".  As you might recall Bryan and I attended the premiere party near Ground Zero in NYC earlier this Summer.  His company was one of the Sponsors for the project.  Both the house and the cocktail party were stunning!  Everything was perfect from the jazz trio playing, to the sunset on the Harbour, to the delicious food and signature Country Living Cocktail.  We had a fabulous time touring the house and meeting and mingling...I met Tom Ford, a designer that I have loved whose work is often in Traditional Home and Country Living.  We also got to meet the Editor In Chief of CL Magazine and hear her speak.  So without further ado let me share some pictures!  I should tell you too that after I had taken my pics I was politely told that I was supposed to be taking pics - oops!


Look at that Coastal Blue James Hardie siding...
(shout out for JH...pays our bills!)


The kitchen was fabulous - lots of bead board and cottage accents I love all the cabinets and white dishes inside!


The marble was gorgeous..I LOVE marble counters!


The island was wrapped in old pine boards - and the "lab stools" were a fun touch!


 This is the family room - it was a gorgeous color  and I love the tone on tone with the silk panels matching the wall color


This little table scape was a favorite!  I have this same exact gate leg table - mine is black and I love it in the distressed white with the greens on top


The dining room had a wall of built-ins...the house is small so they were showcasing rooms built with multiple purposes/storage

The porch above right was gorgeous!



Love the fixtures - they offered the most beautiful light after the sun had set...



An outdoor bar/extra storage...Bamboo floors!




This was another awesome use of space...a Butler's Pantry/Mmudroom
I dream of a Butler's pantry!



This was at the end of the same wall - a nook for the dog's bed and hooks all around for additional storage solutions...and the leash of course!



Upstairs bath in lavender...love the built-in wall cabinet, filled with gorgeous french milled soaps...not sure how practical it is for your Vaselines, sleeping pills and other curious goodies!



IN LOVE the fixture in this bathroom!



I must own this vanity...it was/is dreamy...we are trying to start our master bath reno and this is on my list...wonder if I can afford it?





Master  "Hers" closet...didn't care  for the wallpaper but love the idea of a dressing room! Swoon!





The only pic I got of the bar...all the appetizers were hand passed!


Cheers!...Hope you enjoyed the tour!

PS- Did you know CL is now carrying a line of furniture at Kmart?/??  I have seen it and it is great and soooo affordable too!  Take a look...



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers