Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Project Life




I interupt my now 1 week old recap of our Springbreak trip to share my excitement over this:  http://www.beckyhiggins.com/projectlife/...I LOVE to scrapbook...I have been doing "taditional" scrapbooking over more than 10 years!  But traditional scrapbooking has become harder and harder for me simply because I do not have the time I would like to devote to it with 3 kids...and when I do, I can find a million things that I should be doing instead.  So, how happy was I to learn about Project Life.  Bad news is that it is sold out for now but more should be avilable soon...and I cannot believe how many materials you get for the $$$, a great value.  I like too how it is fresh and modern looking.  I plan to get the kit as soon as I can and use it for my kids/family books rather than for a "picture a day".  This seems very doable and manageable to me but still more exciting that plain old pics in albums with no "bling"!  I also plan this year to have my blog printed into a book, I am excited about that !  Do you scrapbook?  How do you store your pics and tell your story?

3 comments:

Gindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gindy said...

Hey girl,
We miss you guys too. I think we will see you this weekend. We have our PR garage sale this Sat. You may want to come over. There is always good stuff!!! So this week I'm cleaning out the house. We will chat later!!! Loved all the vacation pics!!! I'm glad you had a good time.

KK said...

I LOVE to scrapbook. I will have to check this out! Also, you and the other Amanda are too cute--I wish I could have joined y'all!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers