Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Amanda meets Amanda




One of the highlights of our trip to North Carolina was getting to meet a "bloggy" friend...(side note - why do we call it bloggy?)  anyhoo, we have struck -up an online friendship and I found out she was from Indy (a few hours from me) but calls Charlotte (where we were headed) home now...a small world!) anyway, we thought it would be fun to get together!  We met at a cute bakery for cupcakes and to chat...Amanda (we even have the same name!)  was so sweet and she looks like Gwyenth Paltrow!  Her little guy Ryan and her baby girl Peyton were adorable too!  Charlotte and Ryan had fun  running round through the bakery looking at the AMAZING cakes (above)! and Charlotte struck-up her own little friendship with Peyton, oh how she adores babies!  I so enjoyed getting to meet Amanda in person and we had so much to talk about... - the Internet is a crazy thing and has brought so many people together - I love it!  Amanda, can't wait to see you again in Indy this Summer!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so fun meeting you and seeing our kids play together. I agree that a true friendship was formed! Can't wait to meet up again in July!

Maureen said...

Wow! Those cakes are incredible. And how nice to meet a new friend in person.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers