Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Saturday, February 27, 2010

American Girl Trip


Arriving at the hotel after dinner...the girls were giddy with excitement to find friend-friend/doll-doll matching Valentine pjs...super cute, found on Etsy, I really want to learn to sew!  While jen pre-occupied the girls, I went up to the room and set out their treat buckets and wrapped jammies...I left my camera in the car for the big reveal, I wish I had pictures - they were so cute!  jen and I are kindered spirits she loves to froof and fluff as much as me!


Jen thought the Mommies should have matching pjs too...


Good morning Chicago...we are off to American Girl!

Capture your "Inner Star" girls!

Brunch...



A Birthday for Bitty Baby's Bear...make your own tiara, pink and purple cupcakes and a giant card to sign!

And...new outfits, ear piercing for Holyn's doll and lots of shopping fun...it was a great Valentine treat to share this special fun with my sweet Charlotte,  Miss Holyn and her Mommy Jen-Jen !  

So much fun making memories with you girls! 

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Lulu just received her own Bitty Baby this Christmas from my mom. She's rather rough with it, so I love seeing these pictures of fun times to come. You and Jen are too much with your matching PJs. I bet the little ones loved that!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers