Baby Makes 5

Baby Makes 5

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Treasure Hunting


Look at my new treasures ! Ironstone!!! I collect it and love it! Most of my collection is all white but I have a few brown and white, as well as black and white pieces too. Bryan and I stopped in some antique stores while in NC over Holiday and found these goodies. We used to love to go together (prior to 3 kids) now I usually go alone (sans kids!) so it was really fun to "treasure hunt" together. Bryan actually spotted the tureen with the french top and knew I would love it. I saw the S&P and was so excited, I have never seen anything like them! It is always fun to add to our collections, yes? What do you all love to collect?

3 comments:

KK said...

What beautiful finds!

Twice as Nice said...

Please, go to our blog and pray for my boss and spread the news to all.

Gindy said...

I love seeing your collection. Loved the kiddos xmas pics you can never post too many!!!!!
xoxoxo

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home Mom to 3 precious children! I am lucky enough to be married to the kindest, cutest, sweetest man! I love to do anything creative especially scrapbooking, taking pics, baking and crafting with the kids! I love design and throwing parties (especially for my babies) I love to cook, and entertain. I love my friends, my family and my faith. I am always striving to create a lovely home-life and make memories to last a lifetime!

Followers